Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog,
Hopefully you’ll be seeing lots of fun recipes, motivation posts, and perhaps a bit of beauty too on here! Basically I will be posting about whatever you want to see. I think I’ll be posting every Monday but I may have to veer of that timetable slightly if I’m too busy!To start things off I thought I’d do a bit of a get to know me sort of a thing. I don’t think I’ll be doing loads of tags on here but I figured it would be good for a first post, so here we go!
1) What was your favourite subject in school? I actually enjoy quite a few subjects, but particularly P.E, drama, Food Tech. and sometimes art and music!
2) What’s your favourite drink? Recently I’ve been loving homemade elderflower cordial, my dad and I made a big batch and it’s delicious!
3) What’s your favourite song at the moment? I’m not sure I could pick one but I’ve been really enjoy the album Hold Fast by The Crookes, they are a bit less well-known but I’d really recommend checking them out!
4) If you had children, what would you name them? I really like the names Rowan and Ezra, but if I had a girl, perhaps something like Maia.
5) Do you participate in any sport at the moment? Yes! I love going bouldering and I also do a bit of middle-distance running for school from time to time. I would definitely say climbing is my main sport although I’m always up for trying new things!
6) What’s your favourite book? To be honest I like a lot of different books but I recently read Divergent which was pretty good and I’ve just started The Fault in our Stars(bit late to the party-I know!)
7) What’s your favourite colour? Turquoise! It’s just really bright and fresh so it perks me up!
8) What’s your favourite animal? I’m always fascinated by birds and fish but the only pet I have is an adorable rabbit!
9) What’s your favourite perfume? I’m not a massive perfume addict but I do love wearing ‘Music’ by Harajuku Lovers.
10) What’s your favourite holiday? I’m not sure if this means public holiday or vacation, so I’ll do both! For public holiday it would have to be Christmas- its just a lovely atmosphere! And for vacation I would say when my family and I went to Sri Lanka-it was one of the best experiences of my life!
11) Have you graduated from High School? I don’t live in a country with ‘High School’, so this doesn’t apply to me!
12) Have you been out of your country? Yes, I’ve been to Sri Lanka, Scotland, Wales and France!
13) Do you speak any other languages? I’m studying German and French but I’m not very good at them!
14) Do you have any siblings? Yes, one brother who is two years older than me!
15) What’s your favourite store? I really like Topshop and places like that for clothing but I also have a bit of a weak spot for knick-knack typed shops!
16) What’s your favorite restaurant? To be honest I love trying out new places but there is a really nice South Indian restaurant we’ve been to a few times now and its amazing!
17) Do you like school? Yes, I like learning and it’s just a great way to meet new people!
18) Who are some of your favourite youtubers? So, this list could easily go on for hours, so I’d thought I’d try to narrow it down a little! EssieButton (and her vlog channel!), Ania Mags, Caspar Lee, Sprinkle of Glitter, Zoella, Joe Sugg/Thatcher Joe-and so many more!!
19) What’s your favorite movie? I really like a musical from time to time(Mamma Mia, Les Mis etc.)- but I am also guilty of watching girly chic-flics at sleepovers-like Angus, thongs and perfect snogging, Mean girls and so on!
20) What are some of your favourite T.V shows? To be honest, I feel like Youtube has kind of taken over my T.V recently, but I loved Sherlock when it was on, Broadchurch was amazing and occasionally a bit of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother never did hurt anyone!
21) PC or Mac? Well, right now I have a P.C so i would probably say that!
22) What phone do you have? Just a simple Samsung at the moment-but I’m looking for a new one-any suggestions?
23) How tall are you? 5’3 and a bit I think! Although don’t take my word for it as I just attempted to measure myself with a tape measure!!
24) Any pets? Well I kind of mentioned this already but yes I have a black netherland dwarf rabbit!
So that’s it! The whole tag, I hope this wasn’t too long or boring but if you did enjoy it be sure to hit that follow button as I need all the support I can get! Also, if you have any ideas of blog posts I could put up then I’d love to hear about them in the comments!